LIVE ONLINE ZOOM CLASS
WHEN: Saturday 29 January 2022
Time (GMT+2) 3.30pm till 7.30pm JHB time
You will receive a set of extensive class notes.
I am going to show you how to create this optical illusion of transparent ‘bubbles’ by using your fabrics in a very clever way. Not only will you be creating a beautiful artwork, you will also learn two totally different techniques. I’ll show you how to cut and sew curves without pinning and without the headache of puckers on curvy seams! You will also learn how to create perfect circles the easy way. Come and join me in this very different yet very satisfying class!
In this four hour class, you will learn how to create this optical illusion. You will learn how to cut with confidence using a rotary cutter without using a ruler and sew curvy shaped strips together without any puckers. You will be able to sew perfect circles by the end of the class. You do not have to be a master quilter to join this class but you must have a good understanding of your sewing machine. You will benefit so much from these techniques…it will be a sin to miss it!
1. If you have not received your link and List of Requirements a day after payment, please let me know and I will send it immediately.
2. All my classes are live Zoom classes with clear explanations and short video clips. There will not be any access to recorded classes afterwards.
3. You will have support via whatsap or email for a month after the class.
4. Please check the time that class starts and be sure to be in the waiting room 15 minutes before starting time. Late comers disrupt the class and could miss out on part of the class as I start promptly at the time specified.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
6. In the event that I cancel the class, fees will be refunded or we can make arrangements for rescheduling the class.
7. Notes will be supplied for each class.