To accommodate both my international and South African audience I am offering two options for my Rain in Africa course on the 16th of July - Make sure you sign up for the best time that suits your time zone. This course starts at (GMT+2) 3PM JHB time and finishes at (GMT+2) 8pm on 16 July 2022.
This is a 5hr ‘sew-with-me’ Zoom course. This course is divided into 3 sessions:
In the first hour I introduce you to the course. I go through the requirements and demonstrate the techniques.
You will have 3hrs to incorporate the techniques you’ve learnt with my guidance.
In the last hour I will show you how to finish off your artwork before I open up the group for questions and answers.
Following the course, you will have access to my help via WhatsApp for a further 2 weeks.
At the end of this course you will have all the tools to finish your own Rain in Africa masterpiece. You will also be able to apply these techniques to various other projects you make in the future.
Sign up now to book your seat!
Rain in Africa: (GMT+2) 3PM JHB time
1. If you have not received your link and List of Requirements a day after payment, please let me know and I will send it immediately.
2. All my classes are live Zoom classes with clear explanations and short video clips. There will not be any access to recorded classes afterwards.
3. You will have support via whatsap or email for a month after the class.
4. Please check the time that class starts and be sure to be in the waiting room 15 minutes before starting time. Late comers disrupt the class and could miss out on part of the class as I start promptly at the time specified.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
6. In the event that I cancel the class, fees will be refunded or we can make arrangements for rescheduling the class.
7. Notes will be supplied for each class.