Realistic interpretation of scenery in Clarens. Machine made and quilted and mounted on a black stretched canvas frame.
Spring in Clarens (2020)
20cm x 20cm
If a product is damaged, broken or incorrect upon delivery, you must please inform me in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within one working day of receiving it. I will require the following information to assess if the return is related to damage or an error:
- photograph of the outer box (including whether it has a Fragile sticker or not);
- photograph of the inside of the box, including the inner packaging; and
- photograph of the damaged item.
If necessary, I will arrange collection of the product from you at no charge. Once I have inspected the product or photographs and validated your return (if needed), I will, according to your preference:
- replace the product (if available); or
- issue a refund voucher for the purchase price of the product
Please note, once your parcel has left me and is in the hands of the courier, it is the responsibility of the courier to get your parcel to you and I have no control over duration or delivery times. Couriers are also busy over certain periods of the year (such as holiday periods or festive seasons) and this does increase delivery times. Should the courier not be able to deliver due to incorrect address provided or should the courier not be able to reach you at the phone number provided then your parcel might be returned to me after a number of failed delivery attempts - the cost to resend your parcel would be for your account.
Shipping is charged as follows:
- Standard shipping rate at R150 to anywhere in South Africa
- For international shipping, I am happy to provide quotes as the prices vary considerably from place to place. Please email me for an invoice tailored to your location.