Who doesn’t like a sea turtle! Create your own beautiful creature in your favourite colours and make your Sea Turtle come alive in an underwater scene or sew it as an embellishment on a jacket or cushion cover or wherever your turtle will look nice!
In this two hour class you will receive all my tips on working with sheers and heavy machine embroidery. (I say heavy...it's not really heavy except that you will be working on sheers which makes it look heavy!) You will also benefit from my vast knowledge of the blending of machine embroidery threads, necessary to make your work stand out as a masterpiece! You can choose whether to sew along or relax while you watch and learn. You will receive a pattern with your list of class requirements and a set of notes which you will be able to use for many different projects afterwards. Come and create your own Amazing Sea Turtle with me!
To accommodate both my international and South African audience I am offering two options for my Rain in Africa course on the 26th of November - Make sure you sign up for the best time that suits your time zone. This course starts at (GMT+2) 4PM JHB time and finishes at (GMT+2) 6pm on 26 November 2022.
This is a 2hr Zoom course.
Sign up now to book your seat!
FOR SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENTS:
The class fee of R560 (see bank details below) is payable on booking the class. Please send proof of payment to email@example.com to secure your seat after which the link and/or the list of requirements will be emailed to you. Use your name and the name of class as reference please.
Please make payment to:
Mathilda A de Harde
First National Bank
Branch Code: 250655
Account Number: 62887280015
Type of Account: Cheque Account
The Amazing Sea Turtle: (GMT+2) 4PM JHB time
1. If you have not received your link and List of Requirements a day after payment, please let me know and I will send it immediately.
2. All my classes are live Zoom classes with clear explanations and short video clips. There will not be any access to recorded classes afterwards.
3. You will have support via whatsap or email for a month after the class.
4. Please check the time that class starts and be sure to be in the waiting room 15 minutes before starting time. Late comers disrupt the class and could miss out on part of the class as I start promptly at the time specified.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
6. In the event that I cancel the class, fees will be refunded or we can make arrangements for rescheduling the class.
7. Notes will be supplied for each class.